qual·i·ty [kwol-i-tee] –noun: character with respect to fineness, or grade of excellenceHow can you measure the grade of excellence for bed linens? First, you know the bed linens are of excellent quality when they are made from 100% pure Egyptian cotton. Egyptian cotton has long held the reputation of being the “king” of cotton. The term “Egyptian cotton” refers to the extra long staple cotton produced in Egypt and used by luxury brands worldwide. Egyptian cotton is hand picked, which guarantees the highest levels of purity. Handpicking puts no stress on the fibers, leaving the fibers straight and intact as opposed to mechanical picking. Second, you can determine the fineness of the bed linens by looking at the thread count. The thread count refers to the number of threads in a single square inch of fabric. Most people tolerate a thread count of 180. Finer sheets sets boast “luxury” thread counts of 300 to 360. Our extraordinary bed linens boast thread counts from 400 up to 1500 – wow! Until recently, only top hotels and the exclusive wealthy could access suppliers of thread counts higher than 400. In fact, many five-star luxury resorts actually use their remarkable bed linens as selling points. The luxury Egyptian cotton bed linens that we sell at EgyptianCottonBedsheets.com are the highest quality sheets that currently exist. Our 1500 count sheet set is the best quality sheet set you will find online or in a retail store.
Why Luxury Egyptian Cotton Bed Linens? Part 1: Quality
Posted by George Daisey
- Emerald Collection - 1500 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton King Bed Sheets Solid
- Lido Collection - 600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Split Dual King Bed Sheets
- Caribe Collection - 1000 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Queen Bed Sheets Solid
- Promenade Collection - 1000 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton California King Sheets Striped
- Emerald Collection - 1500 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton California King Bed Sheets