Egyptian Cotton Percale Queen Sheets
These sheets are woven in the best and authentic way in the world with 100% Egyptian cotton. Its not just cotton grown in Egypt - it is a particular type of long-staple cotton originally grown along the Nile. These are some of the most luxurious and comfortable sheets in the world and will drastically improve the quality of your sleep.
- 100% Egyptian Cotton Single Pick Percale
- Superior Single Pick Percale
- 300 Thread Count
- 4" Hemming with Piping, Flats & Pillowcases
- Fitted Made with elastic all around for Proper fit.
- Deep Pockets (up to 18")
- 1- Queen Flat sheet 92" x 102"
- 1- Queen Fitted 60" x 80" and fits up to 18" mattress
- 2- Standard Pillow cases 20" x 30"
- Fitted with elastic all around for proper fit.
- Machine wash and dry
Finally, this superior weave, woven in the best authentic way is done using the best cotton in the world. Egyptian cotton, its not just cotton grown in Egypt - it is a particular type of long-staple cotton originally grown along the Nile. Egyptian cotton has the longest fibers. That is, when you pull the cotton from the cotton plant and remove the seeds and waxes, Egyptian cotton has longer fibers available for spinning into yarn than other cottons. When intertwining strands of yarn to make a larger product, long-staple cotton has fewer connection points, and therefore a greater percentage of area is the natural softness of the cotton.
Customers also viewed