White Goose Down Pillow
Have you recently stayed at a luxury hotel using down pillows? If you have or just want to find the perfect down pillow, we have your solution. Available in four sizes and three density (or weight) levels for an unlimited number of sleep style needs. Featuring our Hypoallergenic 600 fill power White Goose Down and made in the USA. To select the perfect pillow, simply select a model based on your sleep style and size needs:
- Side Sleepers - Select Firm Density
- Back Sleepers - Select Medium Density
- Stomach Sleepers - Select Soft Density
What If I sleep a little like this and a little like that? Well the truth is that appx 50% of us sleep on our sides and most toss and flip through the night. In those 'mixed sleeping' habit cases we suggest buying a medium density pillow.
Sizes and Additional Information
- 1 600 Fill Power White Goose Down
- 230 Thread Count Cambric Cotton
- Easy Care Machine Washable & Dryable
- Made In The USA
- Standard Size- 20 x 26
- Soft 12 Oz., Medium 18 Oz. & Firm 26 Oz.
- Jumbo Size - 20 x 28
- Soft 13 Oz., Medium 20 Oz. & firm 28 Oz.
- Queen Size - 20 x 30
- Soft 14 Oz., Medium 22 Oz. & Firm 30 Oz.
- King Size - 20 x 36
- Soft 17 Oz., Medium 25 Oz. & Firm 36 Oz.
Pillow Thread Count Facts:
We often get asked this type question 'I see high thread count pillows in the stores - does it matter?' Well in most cases those pillows use a high thread count pillow protector on the outside - but the inside pillow uses the same 230 thread count cambric cotton fabric. We always suggest adding a pillow protector to any pillow and you can browse our pillow protector sale section for various options. 230 TC cambric cotton tends to be the most down proof and durable fabric choice.
Customers also viewed